COVID Update 5 - Term 3
We have received notification by the Catholic Education Office and the Department of Education that students will be permitted to return to on-site school learning in the first week of Term 4. Although, we are allowed to stagger the return of students across the first week, we have decided that ALL students will return to school on the first day of Term 4, Monday 5th October. Remote learning will cease as of Friday 18th October.
COVID Update 4 - Term 3
St John's has been advised that students will return to onsite learning on Monday the 12th of October. (Term 4, Week 2)
As a school, we have decided NOT to stagger the return of our students. ALL students from St John's Euroa, from Foundation to Year 6, will begin on October 12th. This may not be the same process as in other schools, but it is a decision we feel very comfortable in making. Of course, should you wish to stagger your child's return to school, that is entirely up to you, but remote learning at St John's will cease on Friday 9th October.
During term 4, week 1 (5th to 9th Oct) students will continue with remote learning. During this week, we will provide supervision for students using our current guidelines.
* Please be aware that this information may change over the next couple of weeks depending on case numbers and guidelines set out by the Department of Education and Health and Human Services. We will keep you updated as information comes to hand.
COVID Update 3 - Term 3
Today we released a letter regarding Essential Service Student Supervision. Please take the time to become familiar with the criteria. You can find the letter by clicking or tapping on the text labelled ' Student Supervision Letter - August 4th '
COVID Update 2 - Term 3
Our Premier, Daniel Andrews has announced further restrictions for Regional Victoria. Victoria is now in a State of Disaster, as of Monday 3rd August at 6.00pm.
Please note the following key points:
• St. John’s School will be operating as normal on Monday 3rd August, with all students attending.
• Tuesday 4th August, will be a Student Free Day for teachers to plan for remote learning.
• Wednesday 5th August, will be a Student Free Day also for teachers to plan for remote learning.
• Thursday 6th, August remote learning will commence for all students in Regional Victoria.
• Friday 7th August is a Student Free Day as planned, for electrical work.
COVID Update 1 - Term 3
Premier Daniel Andrews has announced that ALL Melbourne and Mitchell Shire schools will commence Term 3 via remote learning. This DOES NOT apply to St John's School. We are continuing as normal.